Are you an experienced Relocation professional looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Are you a motivated multi-tasker with a flair for technology?
If yes, we may have the perfect new opportunity for you: our client, a fast-growing relocation technology platform, are looking for a Relocation Client Services Associate to join their expanding team. Excellent Communications skills are required for this role, responsibilities will include; researching and contacting new supply chain partners, cultivating relationships with the view to developing new business and building a global supply chain, assisting with implementing supply chain strategy, creating weekly reports, assisting with client implementation and management and development of existing partner relationships.
- Find potential clients and build relationships
- Introduce the brand and book meetings with clients
- Be the point of contact for the partners
- Assist with the implementation of Supply Chain Strategy
- Work with the tech team to continually improve the solution to ensure the client is receiving the best product
- Mentor junior staff and set a positive example for other workers
- Create department reports and record KPIs
- At least 5 years of experience managing key clients, ideally within the Relocation, Global Mobility or Property industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and a keen eye for detail
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Driven, self-motivated with a hard work ethic
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Greater London, England
Posted: 25 Apr 2019