An innovative and fast-moving Relocation company is currently seeking a Relocation Supply Chain Manager to join their team based in Chicago, IL.
The Relocation Supply Chain Manager will encourage the expansion of the company's supplier partner network, taking into account the needs of key client accounts.
- Manage supplier relationships, including onboarding, contract management and training.
- Resolve escalated supply chain issues with partners and internal teams as required.
- Act as a subject matter expert on supplier networks.
- Develop processes to improve service delivery and quality.
- Involvement in regular client reviews, implementing steps for improvement where required.
- Building relationships, managing cost and quality.
- Assist in sourcing and on-boarding new relocation partners, whilst providing assistance in contract negotiations with new and existing relocation supplier partners.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain and vendor management within the Relocation, Global Mobility, Destination Services, Temporary Accommodation or Household Goods Moving preferred.
- Ability to thrive in an environment where you will be responsible for challenges and identify solutions to improve this.
- Experience responding to client RFPs/RFIs.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, analytical skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Holder of a Bachelor's degree, preferred but not essential.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + excellent employee benefits
Posted: 14 Jun 2019