We are looking for a strong commercially minded leader who has a genuine interest in innovation and technology.
Partnered with our client to engage a Senior Business Manager, with a proven success within I/O psychology. The main focus of this role is to develop and build strong relationships internally and externally. As an outstanding communicator you will have plenty of autonomy in this role to own and implement the commercial strategy of the UK I/O psychology marketplace. Working closely with the MD in the UK as well as teams globally.
As a market leader in the talent management sector, our client is looking to engage an ambitious senior candidate, who can help drive the business on a global level.
- Develop and implement your ideas in areas of sales, accounts and marketing operations
- Coach and professionally lead an extremely talented team
- Identify market opportunities within I/O psychology
- Define sales priorities and target industries
- Monitor performance of commercial activities
- Present at events and speak confidently about the market and services
- Ability to build, mentor and manage teams in marketing, sales and account management
- A background in Business Psychology
- Proven track record of business development within I/O psychology
- Organised work-style and a natural problem-solver
- Ideally Chartered Occupational Psychologist or has at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in the Assessment and Selection business
With a rewarding commission plan in place together with the company's ambitious growth plans, this is an exciting senior opportunity for the right ambitious candidate.
If you are interested in hearing more, please get in touch.
Share this vacancy
Location: Greater London, England
Salary: £ Neg D.O.E
Posted: 07 May 2019