A Global Mobility Tax Coordinator is urgently required to join a fast-developing international tax and compensation team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in expatriate tax services or international accounting.
You will have an analytical mind, strong financial acumen and excellent communication skills.
- To serve as a dedicated member of the international tax and mobility team, delivering a variety of services to clients globally including; payroll, compensation and expatriate tax.
- Delivering international compensation and taxation services to clients
- Create individual letters of assignment and cost projections according to assignment guidelines and client policy
- Handling W-2 reconciliations and tracking tax equalizations
- Calculating salaries and carrying out relevant analysis
- The timely completion of balance sheets; compensation worksheets; payroll; journal entries and tracking
- Prepare international compensation and hypothetical tax calculations
- Calculate assignment-related allowances such as cost of living and housing
- Respond to payroll inquiries, policy interpretation, and expense questions from clients and assignees
- Track journal entries, review and prepare reports
- 1 years + experience in expatriate tax, payroll, global mobility, assignment management or global compensation
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access and Excel packages
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Westmont, Illinois, United States
Salary: Market related
Posted: 02 May 2019