Assistant Immigration Consultant
We are currently partnering with a growing consultancy that provides Immigration services for businesses and individuals, in their search for an Assistant Immigration Consultant, for their Berkshire office.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who is looking to start a new career in the Immigration industry or someone with a keen interest in Immigration.
You will have the opportunity to work with a great team where you will receive regular training and the opportunity to develop you career within an established and expanding organisation.
- Ensure all data and client information is inputted accurately into internal system.
- Liaise with clients over the phone and face to face.
- Prepare and distribute basic correspondence including emails and letters.
- Project work as required.
- Assist with the preparation of applications for submission for final review. This includes; gathering information and documents, printing off of all details necessary to be included in the application package, and drafting applications and cover letters.
- Respond to email queries.
- Support the team with administrative items.
- Degree Educated (Law degree is not essential).
- Previous experience working in an administration role.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Must have a professional telephone manner.
- Immigration industry knowledge is ideal; however, this is not essential. However, must have a strong interest in the industry.
- You will be highly organised, and you will have the ability to work independently.
Share this vacancy
Location: Reading, Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive Salary
Posted: 03 May 2019