An experienced Sales professional is required to join our client in China as Director of Sales.
The Sales Director will sell a range of Global Mobility and Relocation services to corporate organisations across the APAC region.
You will be required to ensure that sales targets are met and ideally exceeded across the region.
Travel will be required for business.
- Actively serving as the senior sales professional, directly hunting new business opportunities
- Targeting large regional and global relocation and moving contracts controlled in Asia
- Selling a range of global mobility solutions including; household goods moving, immigration, relocation management, temporary accommodation etc.
- Upsell/cross sell other services related to international relaocation offered by the company
- New lead generation and development, via LinkedIn, networking, conferences and industry research etc
- Serving as part of the strategic sales division, managing new sales and business development and pricing strategies
- Supporting large RFP processes within the region alongside the sales teams
- Ensure profitability of new client accounts, including profit margin, product conversion, performance and pricing
- Hold regular meetings with Sales and Business Development division design and implement sales strategies for new client accounts to maximise revenue potential
- Act as subject matter expert for the internal team for complex sales targets
- Regular meetings with potential new clients, including first meetings, follow-up meetings and closing meetings
- Strategizing and preparing formal proposals with sales team
- Preparing sales reports for senior management
- At least 5 years sales experience, selling to corporate organisations is essential
- Experience leading large regional RFP's
- Sales hunter experience gained within; Global Mobility, Relocation, Moving or Supply Chain
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required
Share this vacancy
Salary: CNY Competitive Base + Commission
Posted: 10 May 2019