Our client are looking to hire a Client Services Director, EMEA to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
The Client Services Director, EMEA has a core focus on operations management and is responsible for leading a team of Client Services Managers.
- Responsible for overall client services including; client reviews, process redesign, or customer service enhancements and improvements.
- Constantly identify areas of improvement to service for clients to improve their experience, sharing feedback to teams internally
- Train, develop and manage the performance of a team of Client Services Managers
- Responsible for the professional development of the team by providing; in person coaching sessions and establishing training practices
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage onboarding of customers, identify opportunities for expansion and secure client renewals
- Conduct quarterly reviews with clients to ensure you understand their individual business needs
- Partners with the implementation team to successfully on-board the client
- Main point of contact for escalations, resolving issues quickly and effectively
- Over 5 years Client Services, Account Management or Service Delivery experience
- Experience within the Global Mobility & Relocation industries preferred
- Passion for delivering excellent client services
- Excellent leadership and staff management experience
- Ability to travel monthly to meet with clients
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Dublin, City of Dublin, Ireland
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + benefits
Posted: 30 May 2019