A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for an Expatriate Tax Advisor to join a highly regarded, multinational company in London.
You will be responsible for providing technical support and ensuring a high quality and consistent service is provided whilst developing a good profound knowledge and understanding of the clients to ensure stability and continuity is maintained.
- Successfully deliver UK tax compliance to corporate clients in terms of globally mobile workforce and expats mainly to and from Asian markets
- Providing personal income tax and employment tax support services
- Build relationships with employees and clients to identify opportunities
- Provide full tax services to client portfolio
- Managing existing clients and ability to identify new opportunities
- Japanese language skills or strong cultural understanding of Japanese clients advantageous
- Experience in UK personal income tax
- Experience in Global Mobility/employment tax role
- Experience of working within a client focused role
- Excellent communicator
- Strong knowledge in Word and Excel
If this role sounds of interest and you meet the required skill set, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Posted: 10 May 2019