Are you looking for a role in the Relocation sector that will offer you the opportunity to be based on-site with a corporate client?
If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
An experienced Global Mobility and/or Relocation professional is needed to work on-site with a corporate client in Amsterdam.
Duties of the role include;
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of global mobility and relocation services for the client's relocating employees and their families
- Serving as the on-site subject matter expert for Global Mobility & Relocation services
- Liaising with the client HR contact and with relocating client transferees regarding international assignments
- Ensure the client and assignee understands the relocation policy and benefits
- Deliver high quality global mobility coordination services to VIP's
- Obtain and record the required documentation needed for the relocation
- Coordinate with destination service providers (DSP) and other external vendors
- Coordinate with the expense team to ensure the timely and direct deposit of the relocation benefit allowance
- Organise and manage household goods shipping services needed for the move
- Document cost estimates and review against the benefits package
- Oversee international and domestic relocation coordination for the full duration of the move
- Manage a handle a high-volume caseload of relocating assignees
- Support the HR process as needed
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in Global Mobility, International HR and/or Relocation Management
- Keen interest in working in the International Mobility and Expatriate Management sector
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (an additional language would be advantageous)
- Not limited by a non-compete
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Salary: Flexible D.O.E.
Posted: 13 May 2019