Immigration Consultant (Hong Kong Inbound)
A market renowned Law firm is looking to recruit an Immigration Consultant for their established practice, based in Hong Kong.
The Immigration Consultant will be responsible for managing their own Hong Kong Immigration inbound caseload and other selected geographical locations.
- Prepare and draft letters, documents and applications
- Managing the immigration application process from start to finish
- Liaising with clients and providing advice to assist with their immigration process, demonstrating expertise and communication to ensure a smooth transition.
- Maintaining a high level of organisation and precision to ensure that visa applications are submitted correctly and on time.
- Ensuring client information and company system is updated regularly and accurately.
- Making sure to stay up to date about current affairs specific to the industry, keeping informed about any processes or changes in formalities regarding immigration.
- Oversee junior members of staff and provide guidance and support when needed.
- 2+ years Hong Kong Inbound Immigration experience.
- Ideally, you will be educated to Degree level.
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working independently using your own initiative, as well as within a team, and be able to work to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
Share this vacancy
Location: Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Posted: 12 Jun 2019