An opportunity for a Business Development Manager has become available with a top global Corporate Housing provider.
The role will be primarily focused on the developing of new and existing corporate housing business within specific target sales areas, building new relationships with corporate clients and the maintenance of existing relationships with the company’s clientele.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Using a range of networking and business development techniques to establish relationships with new and existing clients and contacts.
- Creating and presenting proposals for new sales and business development opportunities.
- Confidently working through the negotiation and closing of sales, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Actively participating and contributing to sales meetings and assisting with training and sales opportunities to support others within the company.
- Accurately inputting data into the company’s database and reporting sales activities to relevant management teams.
- Cross-selling other company services when necessary in order to maintain a competitive edge over corporate housing industry competitors.
- A professional background of sales experience and customer service is essential as it will be required to liaise with top level clients.
- Industry knowledge of Corporate Housing, Extended Stay and/or Hospitality is beneficial.
- Must be proficient with office-based computer software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as familiarity with operating a sales database.
- Established communicative skill by maintaining professional working relationships with clients demonstrated from previous responsibilities.
- Degree in Sales/Business marketing advantageous.
- Must have exceptional written, hearing and verbal English language skills as the role includes communication with all levels of organisations
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Alchemy for a confidential discussion.
Share this vacancy
Location: California, United States
Salary: $100,000 Yearly
Posted: 16 Jan 2020