A Large Freight Forwarding company are looking for a Customer Service Operations Specialist to join their Export team in Bedford.
The main purpose of this role with be to work directly with customers dealing with all their Air Freight Exports.
- Preparing shipments to point of dispatch
- Follow up shipments through to port/vessel to ensure shipping schedules are met
- Responsible for overseas invoices
- Complete ongoing reports
- Liaising with customers and clients
- General administration duties
- Enter shipment details onto company internal system
- Identify delivery improvement for implementation
- Support ongoing improvements
- General Freight Forwarding and Logistics experience
- Air freight experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Strong computer skills
- Hazardous goods trained (Advantageous)
For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 17 May 2019