An experienced Department of State ITGBL Relocation Coordinator is urgently required.
This is a remote, work from home opportunity!
The ITGBL Relocation Coordinator will provide door-to-door move coordination of International import/ export household good shipments for state department government clients.
You will act as main point of contact for ITGBL DOS moves, counselling clients on procedures, import/export documentation and agency policies.
- Full door-to-door coordination for ITGBL department of state moves, liaising directly with the state department
- Provide rate quotations and bids and book shipments for routing and transportation until delivery completion
- Compile OTO rate quotes based on contacting agent
- Obtain pricing and generate return quotes for door to door air, household and POV's
- Receive bookings based on rates on file in TMSS or based on OTO quotes
- Select Department of State approved agents and vendors
- Perform introductory calls and explain the move process
- Coordinate DOS1 origin or destination services per SIF quoted rates on file
- Create electronic files and update the system
- Understand and apply the agency rules that apply for each individual agency booking
- Route / book all air, household goods and POV shipments only via U.S. flag service or obtain foreign flag waivers as needed
- Monitor and track all steps of transportation during door to door life of the shipment
- Continual contact with U.S and Overseas agents
- Request authorizations for THC and Storage from government agency or relocation account
- Perform an estimated cost projection based on move survey weight / cube for import / export household, baggage and POV shipments
- Review the best financial routing options after receipt for the actual weight and cube for import / export household, baggage and POV shipments
- Update Government agency or account provided system with final rates based on actual weight ticket and supporting documentation
- Generate insurance certificates on all shipments
Previous experience in GSA, ITGBL and Department of state (DOS) moves is essential!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Washington DC, United States
Posted: 12 Sep 2019