Alchemy would like to speak to experienced Relocation professionals about an exciting opportunity available to join a leading name within the Relocations industry. Joining their team based in Tunbridge Wells as a Relocation Coordinator, the primary functions of this position will be to provide exemplary relocation assistance and delivery excellent customer service throughout the relocation process.
The main duties of the Relocation Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and oversee international and domestic relocations for key clients, providing support and assistance when necessary.
- Management of all stages of the relocation process, from pre-assignment briefings, to negotiating lease offers, tenancy agreements, home and school search and settling in formalities.
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure an efficient and smooth relocation for all parties involved and negotiating with suppliers for cost effective and competitive rates for services.
- Working closely alongside management teams to evaluate working processes and offer ideas for improvement when necessary.
- Administrative duties, ensuring all relocation related documentation is completely promptly and accurately.
- Working collaboratively alongside other Relocation Coordinators and internal departments to reach targets and KPI's.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous demonstrable experience working in relocation and destination services.
- Possess a good working knowledge of the UK property market, estate agent and property management.
- Have previous experience working in a customer services based role.
- Be hard working, motivated, enthusiastic about working to targets and KPI's and highly organised.
- Be a confident communicator and comfortable working in a team.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Alchemy today for a confidential discussion.
Share this vacancy
Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 16 May 2019