An opportunity has become available for the position of a Financial Controller for a business located near Heathrow. It is expected that the applicant will be managing the company's finances and proven level of accounting will be required. Summarily the role includes but is not limited to the preparation of budgets, conducting reports and providing financial estimates based from this data.
- Support end of the month and end of the year closing processes
- The Management of budget and directing the preparation of financial forecasts and report discrepancies.
- Research technical accounting matters for the purposes of compliance
- Progress and document business procedures and accounting strategies to sustain and strengthen internal controls
- Formulate and distribute timely monthly financial reports
- Safeguard quality control over financial reporting and financial transactions
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Organise the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Coordination of various accounting operations including Cost Accounting, Inventory, Billing, Accounting and Revenue Recognition, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel
- The applicant will need a total of 5 years or more finance and accounting experience in addition to an Advanced Degree in Accounting.
- CMA or CPA would be advantageous.
- Expertise with both Financial Statements and General Ledger Functions with proven familiarity with accounting software and administration.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Addlestone, Surrey, England
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 17 May 2019