A Luxury Manufacturing company are looking for a Supply Chain Manager based in London.
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the industries finest in a design-led company.
- Leading the supply chain department between the design and sales
- Liaising with suppliers and factory to ensure luxury products are delivered
- Manage supply chain ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Ensure suppliers orders are produced to cost
- Work with sales team on scheduling of production of stock
- Process all new suppliers, assemblies and purchase orders
- Work alongside design team on new and existing products
- National travel will be required minimum 2 days on weekly basis to our factory and suppliers
- International travel will be required approx. once per month.
- Background in luxury manufacturing
- Experience in managing a diverse team in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of materials, production and assembly processes.
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a passion for creative industries
- Advanced experience in Sage 50 or an equivalent business management and stock control system
- Experience with a task management system
The company offer a pension, 20 days holiday (increasing with continued service) and a bonus scheme.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Islington, Greater London, England
Salary: £40k - 50k per year
Posted: 20 May 2019