Alchemy Recruitment are currently supporting an amazing Global Technology company, who are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team in London.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for UK Payroll, this will include ensuring that all processes are completed with accuracy and that all Payroll related projects are guided to completion.
If you are a creative and results - driven Payroll professional, who is constantly looking to implement improvement and advancement within your role, then this opportunity could be a perfect fit.
- Supporting UK Payroll operations on a daily basis, including UK Payroll administration and applying workflow developments.
- The UK Payroll Specialist will work alongside local Payroll providers in order to ensure all processes are accurate and completed punctually.
- Problem solving is a huge element within this opportunity; this includes resolving discrepancies, analysis and research and enquiry.
- The UK Payroll Specialist will be the point of contact for UK Payroll queries and coordinate absence and leave requests.
- Ultimate responsibility for ensuring accurate taxation at all times and resolving tax related inconsistencies.
- The UK Payroll Specialist must have substantial experience in UK Payroll.
- Full knowledge and understanding of UK Payroll and accounting practices is essential.
- The successful candidate will be an avid problem solver, who can prioritise effectively, thrives in a fast- paced environment and is comfortable operating autonomously.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Knowledge of and experience using Workday and Netsuite is desirable.
- Open to international travel.
If this job is of interest and you meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 21 May 2019