A top name within the Removals, Moving and Storage industry is currently seeking a Trainee Manager to assist with Operational Management in their Leeds Branch. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking individual to join an industry leader and develop their leadership skills in a busy but supportive environment.
The successful candidate will be provided with training regarding all aspects of removals operations, including sales and move management operations.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Manager/Operations Assistant include:
- Working alongside and providing support to the Operations Manager to assess and improve operations throughout the Leeds branch.
- Reviewing all branch operations, including profitability, sales and business development and cost efficiency, offering suggestions for improvement when necessary.
- Developing an excellent understanding of the daily operations and management of a removals branch.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working within the removals industry, and an understanding of the removals operations process (highly desirable). Out of industry candidates who are ambitious and hard-working will also be considered.
- Be highly motivated, organised and enthusiastic.
- Be comfortable working as part of a team and keen to take on more responsibility.
- Be IT literate
For a discussion please contact Alchemy today.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 21 May 2019