A contemporary International Gallery is looking for an English and Chinese speaking Gallery Assistant to join the team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for assisting in the day-to-day running of the gallery space.
- Assist the Gallery Manager in operational and art logistic related works.
- Assist and support with the exhibitions throughout the year.
- Manage the events within the Gallery space, liaising with caterers and wine merchants etc.
- Create and develop professional relationships with other art associations, museums and Galleries throughout the globe, increasing industry exposure.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a Gallery space is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the Fine Art industry is required.
- Willing to attend art fairs and client meetings when needed.
- English and Chinese language skills are essential.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 14 Jun 2019