Our client an International Gallery in Hong Kong is looking for a Finance Controller to join the team.
- Produce weekly financial reports for the Gallery.
- Analyse financial data from Art Fairs or Exhibitions attended and produce reports.
- Produce end of month reports and close month end ledger.
- Keep track of day to day payments and invoices.
- Maintain accurate financial records and ensure date is up to date.
- Previous experience in an accounting role is essential.
- Accounting qualifications are preferred.
- Excellent organisational skills and solid IT skills are required.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software.
- Written and spoken Chinese and English.
Apply today to further your knowledge.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 24 May 2019