Our client, a contemporary Art Gallery are looking to hire an Art Consultant to join their new Gallery space.
The purpose of this role is to generate new business and increase sales within the Gallery.
The key responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and clients within the Gallery,
- Bring industry sales experience to the Gallery in order to develop business and increase interest in the art.
- Schedule meeting with key clients to discuss current artworks and collections.
- Attend art events or exhibitions in the gallery and represent the business in the most professional way.
- Promote all exhibitions and artist collaborations to encourage buyers within the Gallery.
The key skills required include:
- Previous sales experience in a Gallery or luxury retailer is required for this position.
- Highly motivated and confident liaising with HNW industry professionals.
- A flexible attitude towards weekend work will be required and compensated by time in lieu during the week.
- A passion for and knowledge of the gallery's artists and clientele are essential.
- French language skills are beneficial, however not essential.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 31 May 2019