A leading organisation within the Global Shipping and Logistics industry is currently seeking an experienced Salesperson to join their busy Breakbulk team.
Based in Paris and reporting to the Sales Manager, the role will be responsible for offering sales expertise to assist with reaching profits and targets throughout the French region by reaching out to new potential clients and cultivating relationships with existing ones.
This is the perfect opportunity for an already experienced sales professional to expand their skillset within an industry leader boasting an annual turnover of over £4billion.
The main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Actively seeking ways to develop new business for break bulk and liner sales throughout France in accordance with agreed company profit targets
- Maintaining existing clients relationships by cross-selling company services
- Liaising with various internal departments to innovate ways to maintain relationships between the business and clients
- Focusing on driving sales towards freight forwarders, OEMs and NVOCCs
- Developing team strategies in an effort to reach global, team and independent targets
- Acting as a knowledge leader within your role, offering support and advice for sales techniques, breakbulk expertise and customer relations.
- Helping to promote the company brand and image throughout the freight, logistics and breakbulk industries.
The main competencies for this role include:
- Experience within shipping, logistics or transportation
- Previous experience within Break Bulk sales/Break Bulk operations
- Excellent French and English communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of business retention and acquisition of new clients
- Excellent knowledge of sales techniques (including negotiation, tendering, contracting)
- Motivated, enthusiastic, organised and results driven.
For a more in depth description of the role and a confidential discussion, please submit your CV to Alchemy Recruitment today.
Share this vacancy
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 29 May 2019