APAC Immigration Manager
We are seeking a highly experienced immigration professional to join our client as APAC Immigration Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join an established business who are going through extensive growth, where you will have opportunity to influence the policies and processes within the company.
The APAC Immigration Manager will be responsible for supervising the management of immigration cases across APAC and will have the opportunity to travel to our client's other offices within the region.
- Maintain the APAC team's performance and offer leadership and support to the team.
- Ensure high levels of service are maintained by arranging regular training for the APAC immigration team.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients regarding APAC queries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new & existing clients by actively participating in marketing & networking events & ensure compliance with client SLA's.
- Successfully deliver consistent APAC immigration services, for in-house and supplier managed services.
- Provide advice to the APAC immigration team on complex immigration issues & monitor the quality of service delivery.
- Provide assistance to the supply chain team during the selection of respective vendors.
- Ensure prompt & accurate invoicing.
- Interview and hire new members for the APAC immigration team.
- Undertake regular performance reviews, appraisals and implement disciplinary measures if required.
- Maintain and develop immigration procedures and processes and ensure immigration laws are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience working within the Immigration industry, within a similar role focused on the APAC region.
- Corporate account management experience across a range of industries.
- Strong staff management experience, ideally in person and remotely.
- Ability to build strong professional relationships internally and externally.
- Computer literacy.
Share this vacancy
Salary: Market related
Posted: 06 Jun 2019