Our client, an established and successful relocation company, now seeks to appoint an additional Relocation Consultant due to company growth. The role will be based in their office in Berkshire.
The Relocation Consultant will act as the main point of contact for all destination services for the assignee to ensure high-level service at all times.
Relocation Consultant responsibilities
- Receive and understand the initiation from the client company contacts and constantly keep them updated of progress throughout the relocation, ensuring exemplary service levels at all times.
- Act as the main point of contact responsible for providing support and information to assignees throughout all the various stages of the relocation, from initially understanding their requirement and managing expectations, to assisting them on referencing process and the different stages of tenant applications, co-ordinating written lease offer, preparing Tenancy Agreements and settling-in service after tenancy start date.
- Liaising with Client Company and their assignees, acting as the go-between co-ordinating services with various other groups that are involved in the relocation process such as lettings agents, landlords, freelance relocation consultants, inventory clerks and serviced temporary accommodation providers.
- Daily updating of client record management on the internal database ensuring client/assignee accounts are up to date, tracked, completed and filed electronically for seamless continuity and invoice control.
Skills and Experience Required
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Relocation Consultant, however those with UK property experience will also be considered
- Customer services/account management experience ideally gained within the relocation or property industries.
- Knowledge of property lettings and international assignments.
- Familiar with Tenancy Agreements and Premium Leases.
- Knowledge of Tenant Referencing and Tenancy Deposit Schemes.
- Cultural / international awareness.
- Excellent communication skills and highly customer focussed.
- Excellent time management.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- The ability to problem solve.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Posted: 08 Jul 2019