We are seeking an experienced Property Coordinator to join our client's Relocation & Destination Services team.
You will serve as the direct point of contact for client HR contacts and assignees during their relocation.
The Property Coordinator will be directly responsible for managing and negotiating tenancies for the assignee.
- Co-ordinate with external clientele and internal departments to ensure that relocation service delivery is as smooth as possible
- Use your property knowledge to develop successful relationships with clients and assignees
- Taking on accountability to ensure that all relocation services are delivered efficiently, adhering to company guidelines and policies
- Assisting assignees with their property/accommodation needs; negotiating UK lease agreements, arranging check in/out process, negotiating offers etc.
- Serve as the property specialist proving guidance and knowledge on the UK property market
- Ensure that a consistent service is delivered by following global relocation processes and scheduling regular calls and meetings throughout the relocation cycle
- Assume responsibility for relocation services on a day-to-day basis, guaranteeing a smooth and consistent service delivery
- Work to company goals and targets, ensuring that the best possible customer service is promoted, enabling successful company expansion
- Adapt to meet client's needs, whether this be through offering and developing additional services or other means, to ensure optimal client satisfaction
- Experience within UK property sector such as tenancy negotiations etc.
- Successful at multi-tasking, adapting to task needs, with a strong and confident work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to build strong professional relationships via proactive engagement, regular liaison and knowledge
- A great team player who is also confident to work independently!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Location: Surrey, England
Salary: Highly Competitive
Posted: 04 Jun 2019