Regional Immigration Manager (EMEA)
Are you looking to make the next step in your Immigration career?
We are seeking a seasoned professional to join our client as Regional Immigration Manager EMEA.
This is a great opportunity to join an established business who are going through an exciting period of change, where you will have a real opportunity to influence the policies and processes within the company.
The Regional Immigration Manager (EMEA) will be responsible for supervising the management of immigration cases across EMEA, and will have the opportunity to travel to our clients other offices within the region.
- Maintain the EMEA team's performance but offering leadership and support to the team.
- Arrange regular training for the EMEA immigration team to maintain high levels of service.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients regarding EMEA queries, building and maintaining client relationships and ensuring compliance with client SLA's.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new & existing clients by actively participating in marketing & networking events.
- Successfully deliver consistent EMEA immigration services, for in-house and supplier managed services.
- Provide advice to the EMEA immigration team on complex immigration issues & monitor the quality of service delivery.
- Provide assistance to the supply chain team during the selection of respective vendors.
- Ensure prompt & accurate invoicing.
- Interview and hire new members for the EMEA immigration team.
- Undertake regular performance reviews, appraisals and implement disciplinary measures if required.
- Maintain and develop immigration procedures and processes and ensure immigration laws are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience working within the Immigration industry, within a similar role focused on the EMEA region.
- Corporate account management experience across a range of industries.
- Strong team management experience, ideally in person and remotely.
- Ability to build strong professional relationships internally and externally.
- Computer literacy.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 04 Jun 2019