Do you have experience working in the Visa and Immigration sector, with a focus on Hong Kong inbound visa applications?
We have a new opportunity available for an Immigration Consultant to join our client in Hong Kong.
The Immigration Consultant will provide professional immigration services to corporate clients and their relocating employees for relocations into Hong Kong SAR.
Experience working in the visa and immigration sector is required, along with good knowledge of Hong Kong immigration practices and regulations.
- Handling immigration applications
- Formulating invoices for all immigration services
- Checking that the internal system is updated accurately
- Updating clients on their visa applications
- Tracking visa extensions
- Recording any visa expiry details
- Presenting visa and immigration status reports to clients
- Updating new applications, visa extensions and completing applications
- Responding to immigration enquiries from clients
- Advising on changes to the immigration processes or policy
The Ideal Candidate will have;
- Experience in the visa and immigration sector
- A strong understanding of Hong Kong Immigration regulations
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Excellent organisational skills
- HR and or expatriate management experience is a plus
- Strong IT skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 05 Jun 2019