UK Immigration Director
We are partnering with a leading Global Mobility practice, who are looking to appoint an Immigration Director, to join their growing London based office.
The role will be heading up their UK Immigration team and will have strong mix of leadership and client engagement responsibilities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the UK Immigration team.
- Partner with the firm's high-profile clients to design and implement personalised Immigration solutions.
- Provide technical and complex UK immigration advice when required.
- Optimising and increasing productivity, monitoring and ensuring quality of work continuously meets client service level agreements.
- Proactively look to develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Oversee the team's performance, client satisfaction scores and service delivery output.
- Lead the business development activity, to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Significant UK inbound experience across corporate and SME clients.
- Must have strong management experience and be results focused.
- Must be able to confidently lead a team and be responsible for its ongoing growth and development.
- High level of knowledge of UK immigration guidelines with a proven ability to stay abreast of changing legislations, policies and procedures.
- Strong customer understanding and delivery focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
- OISC accreditation is highly desirable.
If this opportunity is of interest and you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Surrey, England
Salary: Competitive salary
Posted: 26 Jun 2019