An International Removals Company is now seeking an experienced Move Manager to join their team in London. This role is responsible for managing corporate moves, offering a high level of customer service. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within the Removals industry while developing your move management skills.
- Liaising with clients fully throughout the corporate removals process, ensuring all parties are up to date and aware of all stages of the move in order to promote remote business and establish a loyal customer base
- Carrying out and following up on surveys and enquiries regarding national and international corporate removals by air, sea or road, in line with customer expectations
- Processing corporate move quotations, ensuring quotations offered are competitive and profitable for the company
- General removals support relating to customs clearance, general shipping etc.
- Ensuring the accurate entry of data input to company IT system
- Give accurate feedback on shipment status to clients in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring no more than 48 hours have passed since enquiry submission
- Liaise with overseas agents to ensure the timely completion of origin and destination services to required standard to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Raising of sales invoices and the authorisation of supplier invoices in line with company guidelines
- Prior experience in the removals industry
- Knowledge and prior experience with both international imports and exports.
- Confidence in accurate data entry
- Ability to work under time pressured environments.
- Good sales and commercial awareness
- Strong knowledge of geographical regions
- Exemplary organisation skills
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 07 Jun 2019