An International Removals Company is now seeking an experienced Move Manager to join their team in London. This role is responsible for managing household goods moves, offering a high level of customer service. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within the Removals industry while developing your move management skills.
- Liaising with clients fully throughout the removals process, ensuring all parties are up to date and aware of all stages of the move
- Carrying out and following up on surveys and enquiries in line with customer expectations
- Processing move quotations, ensuring quotations offered are competitive and profitable for the company
- General removals support relating to customs clearance, general shipping etc.
- Ensuring the accurate entry of data input to company IT system
- Give accurate feedback on shipment status to client/s
- Liaise with overseas agents to ensure the timely completion of origin and destination services to required standard
- Raising of sales invoices and the authorisation of supplier invoices.
- Prior experience in the removals industry
- Knowledge and prior experience with both international imports and exports.
- Excellent levels of customer service, including sales skills such as closing and negotiation
- Exemplary organisation skills
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 07 Jun 2019