Our client, a leading name in the moving industry, is seeking a Move Co-Ordinator to join their team based in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth operation of the department, offering excellent support to all parties involved throughout the moving process.
- Overseeing moves from initial inquiry to the closing of the deal, providing moving quotes to clients and invoicing for all removals.
- Ensuring all files are compliant with company guidelines and standards.
- Entering data promptly and accurately into the company database system.
- Resolving complaints and potential issues quickly and effectively, liaising with other managers and departments when necessary.
- Actively seeking ways to improve service by asking questions and offering suggestions.
- Develop strong working relationships within the team, with other departments, and other relevant third parties (subcontractors, suppliers etc.)
- Ensure all documentation is received by relevant parities in a prompt manner.
- Keeping all parties involved in the removals and moving process fully up to date of the progress at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience working in a high-pressure team environment highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and adaptable attitude to work
- Able to work well under pressure
- High level of professionalism at all times
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 17 Jun 2019