We are partnering with a niche company who are experts in the field of sourcing educational solutions for families going on international assignments or longer term moves overseas.
In this exciting role The Expatriate Schooling Consultant will be responsible for supporting Dutch families with school age children who are internationally mobile by undertaking assessments and providing the best education solutions for the families.
- Showing empathy and providing assistance to families moving abroad with their child or children on international assignments during this stressful time.
- Reviewing individual child specific requirements to ensure their continued education path is successful.
- Analysing the results of children's educational assessments in order to create educational option reports.
- Providing educational option reports so that the family and their employer can make the best decisions regarding educational options which are available for the child or children.
- Communicating with the families via telephone and written communication to provide details of the education reports and options available.
- Helping the families make the best decisions on the educational options which are available for the child's current educational needs.
- You will ideally have international experience, living and working overseas, and personally understand the world of global mobility and international relocations.
- A Bachelor or Masters' degree is required, subjects such as Orthopedagogy, Educational Management, Psychology, Linguistics, Human Resources or similar are preferred.
- Fluent Dutch and English languages are essential (written and verbal) with additional languages a bonus.
- First class communication skills are needed when interacting with clients.
- You will be highly organised, with excellent analytical capabilities and have the ability to find solutions to individual needs.
- Licensing to conduct educational testing is an advantage.
Share this vacancy
Location: Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Salary: Market related
Posted: 11 Jun 2019