Are you a Senior Recruitment Consultant with experience servicing a professional sector such as, Financial Services, HR, Technology etc.?
Perhaps you are seeking a fresh start with the freedom to build your own desk?
If you have gotten everything you can out of your present role read on... Alchemy have an opportunity for you!
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to head up a new international desk.
The Role & What We Are Looking For...
- A Senior level professional with 5 years + recruitment experience within a professional sector such as; Financial Services, HR, Technology etc.
- Someone with drive and determination, who has what it takes to successfully build and lead a niche division
- A polished business developer with impeccable client interaction skills
- Ability to handle challenging recruitment situations such as counter offers, offer declines and PSL tendering
- Building a team and providing mentorship to junior members whilst driving internal staff development
- An individual who is strongly driven by sales with a proven track record of recruiting success in Taxation, Finance or Accountancy
- A tech savvy professional with Microsoft Office and social media skills
- An excellent communicator with an authentic, confident and outgoing personality
- Ideally you will have international recruitment experience - Alchemy's major markets include the USA and APAC
- The ability to travel internationally for business meetings, conferences and events
How is Alchemy different?
- Your business is our business. Run your desk like a micro business and manage your own success!
- No KPIs - Not now, not ever. Decide how to spend your time and achieve the best results.
- Teamwork! Choose to use commission splits when working collaboratively.
- True specialists. Our international reputation of 23 years is well-established; we are the go-to Recruiters for our sectors.
- Creativity welcome! Be more than a top notch recruiter. We are creative individuals, insightful bloggers and skilful researchers. Embracing change and achieving results.
Work hard, play hard.
Alchemy's Recruiters receive a great range of benefits, for more info visit:
With a well-established and market leading history behind us, and consistent growth and expansion ahead, now is the time for you to make your mark within a business that truly values talent!
*Due to a high volume of applicants, if you do not hear back on your application within 7 business days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, Essex, England
Salary: Negotiable Base + Commission
Posted: 12 Jun 2019