Alchemy Recruitment is pleased to be partnering with a Global Professional Services firm, who are looking for a Reward Analyst to join their HR team in Switzerland, near Geneva.
The Reward Analyst will be ensuring that quality Reward related data is attained from clients and reports are collated, produced and presented in an accurate and timely manner.
- The Reward Analyst will be responsible for Reward activities such as the annual survey cycle.
- Maintaining fantastic client working relationships and replying to new opportunities.
- Leading round table meetings/ conferences.
- General support of clients, this includes data related activities, analysis and recommendations.
- Both interpreting and analysing market data patterns and looking into how this impacts clients.
- The Reward Analyst will also participate in ad - hoc reward related practices such as benchmarking activities.
- The Reward Analyst will be responsible for the research and analysis of competitors and the current market.
- The Reward Analyst must be fluent in French as working locations will focus largely on French speaking locations.
- Proven knowledge and experience using benefits/ compensation surveys.
- Numerical and analytical individual, who has experience in data analysis/ data gathering and handling and enjoys problem solving.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- The Reward Analyst must be analytically minded.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Salary: Salary negotiable DOE
Posted: 05 Jul 2019