Our client an international organisation who are experts in their field are seeking an experienced Corporate Paralegal to join their busy team based. This is an unmissable opportunity for an experienced individual already working within the legal sector to enhance their legal skills in a dynamic team whilst working on a range of exciting international projects and European Law subjects.
Responsibilities of the Paralegal include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the contracting and legal teams with a manner of legal tasks daily
- Resolving legal matters and assisting project development matters by drawing up contracts
- Creating a range of agreements for the contracting and legal teams, including non-disclosure agreements, land lease agreements, various corporate documents and mandate letters
- Playing a part in contract agreements for commercial projects
- Translating bank and sponsor requirements into contracts
- Reporting to relevant department heads and project managers on a range on legal and non-project related tasks
- Becoming a pivotal advisory member of the advisory team working alongside relevant project managers.
Desirable qualities of the Paralegal include:
- A minimum of 2 years' professional work experience in a legal environment
- Educated to Bachelor's degree standard or equivalent in Law (European Law or similar is an advantage)
- Written and verbal fluency in Dutch and English, with fluency in German and French desirable (but not essential)
- Commercial and financial awareness
- A genuine interest in renewable energy and the progression of its development
- Motivated, hard-working, intuitive and organised
- Willingness to travel in response to the demands of the role and legal projects being worked on
Note; This role can be worked on 32 or 40 hours a week.
For a confidential discussion to find out more about this Corporate Paralegal opportunity, please contact Alchemy Recruitment.
Share this vacancy
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Salary: €40k - 60k per year + Bonus
Posted: 13 Jun 2019