An expanding International Removals Company is seeking to employ an experienced Business Developer for their Fine Art Shipping department.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the sale of specialist fine art shipping services with the focus on new business. An individual possessing good contacts and ideally an existing client base within the fine art industry. You will utilise your sales skills to secure accounts and produce successful results by developing business with art galleries, auction houses, museums, exhibitions, private collectors, and stately homes.
Your duties will include:
- Research, identify and follow up leads to increase customer base.
- Create new revenue and have a sound working knowledge of the fine art shipping process.
- Be a subject matter expert and deliver consultative advice, best practice and industry updates to your clients.
- Visit prospective Clients and provide effective sales presentations.
- Meet / exceed agreed revenue targets.
- Provide reports to the Director on a weekly basis.
- Effective diary management of sales appointments.
- Represent the Company at art fairs, exhibitions and business forums.
- Communicate effectively with team members / fine art department, providing support to achieve company targets.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 06 Sep 2019