Our client in London is looking for a Stock Planner to join their busy and fast-moving team.
The position will be reporting to the Senior Stock Manager and assisting in the management of ex-cellars orders.
- Supervising export orders
- Liaising with suppliers, hauliers and customers
- Working alongside suppliers, freight forwarders, buyers, sales, customer services, brand managers, finance, national accounts
- Overseeing the delivery of orders into the bonded and duty paid warehouses, as well as any direct deliveries
- Monitor and performance manage freight forwarders to ensure value-for-money coupled with good service
- Managing customer orders
- Processing cellar invoices
- Managing own label stock
- Monitor outstanding orders
- Chase suppliers and transporters for late orders
- Shipping or Logistics industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office programmes
- Strong team player
- Good level of written and spoken Italian and/or French and Spanish
- Knowledge of wine desirable but not essential
For more information on this opportunity please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 10 Jul 2019