We have a great opportunity for experienced Relocation Consultant to join a leading relocation and destination services company in Geneva.
This is an on-call contract (currently around 80% - 100%), offering a mix of office based and field-based responsibilities.
The Relocation Consultant will be supporting international assignees by providing and coordinating pre-hire orientation tours, home search assistance, school search, immigration and settling-in services.
- Carry out home search services according to the assignees needs and arrange viewing appointments
- Accompany the assignee on home viewings and local area orientation tours
- Assist with lease negotiations and property inspections and settling-in services such as opening bank accounts, registrations, relevant insurance etc
- Support and consult on schooling/education needs
- Lease cancellation and property hand over
- Ordering quotes for and scheduling of repairs as required
- Monitor deposit return and assist with utility refunds
- Experience in relocation and/or real estate is required
- Knowledge and experience of handling Swiss rental contracts
- Good geographical knowledge of Geneva and surrounding areas
- Fluent French and English (written and spoken) is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Salary: CHF hourly rate
Posted: 14 Jun 2019