Alchemy Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with a fantastic Financial Services company who are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager to join their team in London.
The Compensation and Benefits Manager will work closely with the Reward team in order to support the management, implementation and development of all Reward related problems.
A key part of the Compensation and Benefits Manager's role, will be to build fantastic working relationships with the HR team across the board to ensure that collaboration is strong and the application of projects is successful.
- Evolving effective and detailed Reward plans, with consideration of both short- and long-term deliverables.
- The Compensation and Benefits Manager will be responsible for resolving any discrepancies or crucial issues in relation to any on- going Reward project work.
- The Reward professional will partner with key leads within the HR space, to ensure that appropriate planning is in place and on track for achieving goals.
- Dealing with aspects of Reward project management such as budgeting.
- The Compensation and Benefits Manager will ensure that all third-parties deliver results on time.
- The Compensation and Benefits Manager will be highly numerate and analytically minded with fantastic skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Proven knowledge of and experience in both a compensation and benefits role, with strong knowledge of Reward practices and techniques.
- A background within Financial Services isn't necessary, but desirable.
- The Compensation and Benefits Manager will have fantastic Stakeholder Management skills and be able to build and develop working relationships.
If this opportunity is of interest and you meet the requirements, do not hesitate in applying today.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Banking and Finance
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 19 Jun 2019