Alchemy Recruitment are pleased to be working with a fantastic company within Financial Services who are looking for a Talent Development Manager to join their growing team in London.
The Talent Development Manager will have ultimate responsibility for providing help and support to the Talent team on numerous accounts; this includes running and managing annual performance cycle activities.
- The Talent Development Manager will be responsible for liaising with senior members of the HR team to ensure complete efficacy.
- Providing insights into improvements and developments of the existing performance management process and succession planning.
- The Talent Development Manager will utilise HR management software in order to launch global talent review.
- Analysing and reflecting upon collected data to ensure that the correct and most efficient development plans are in place.
- Leading key group meetings to make sure that everything is on track and communication lines are open and being utilised effectively.
- Taking part with and leading ad-hoc projects alongside the team as and when.
- The Talent Development Manager must have an interest in Human Resources, specifically People/ Talent associated initiatives.
- Fantastic project management skills; the Talent Development Manager will be responsible for a number of projects while identifying any risks and foreseeing and resolving discrepancies.
- Great attention to detail and communication skills (both verbal and written) are necessary.
- The ability to meet stakeholder expectations; this includes ensuring great communication and working to deadlines.
If this opportunity is of interest and you meet the requirements, don't hesitate in applying today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Banking and Finance
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 18 Jun 2019