Our client who support expatriate families moving overseas for international work assignments are seeking a Client Services Consultant to support their Sales and Relations Management team. Based in Eindhoven, the Client Services Consultant will be responsible for ensuring corporate clients are satisfied with relocation services provided by the business.
Responsibilities of the Client Services Consultant include but are not limited to:
- Providing a high level of support to relocating corporate clients and their families moving through service delivery processes.
- Ensuring that services and support offered by the business are in line with company KPI's and customer service expectations.
- Working collaboratively alongside the sales team to understand and cater to the needs to corporate clients and their relocating families to provide services suitable to their requirements.
- Actively participating in marketing activities as and when required.
- Making sure that all parties are aware and in agreement about the scope of services provided by the business and dealing with any escalations received.
Desirable qualities of the Client Services Consultant include:
- Educated to Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of two years' experience working in a similar position
- Good understanding and working proficiency of Dutch
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages considered a bonus
- Good commercial and strategic awareness
- Understanding, empathetic and resilient
Our client would be particularly keen to hear from individuals who have first-hand experience of moving and living abroad, although this is not a necessity.
If you would like to hear more about the Client Services Consultant role, please submit your resume to Alchemy Recruitment today.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Posted: 02 Jul 2019