Are you an experienced sales and customer service professional with strong skills in relationship building?
Are you looking for a new position that involves customer communication, converting enquiries into serviced business?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity available for you!
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our client’s Sales and Relations Management team.
- To serve as an active sales coordinator liaising with customers on a daily basis
- To handle inbound enquiries and convert these leads into new client business
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and maintaining relationships with both prospective clients and existing clients
- Develop relationships with potential new clients in the education and personal development sector and convert these into new business
- Follow up with prospects on all sales leads with an aim to convert these into new client business
- Respond to inquiry calls and emails from new and existing clients regarding their specialist education needs
- Gathering information and providing advice to clients based on their needs, whilst seeking opportunities to offer other company services
- Build relationships with existing clients and upselling further services
- Obtain relevant information in order for client contracts as necessary
- Produce client enquiry tracking reports and present these as required
- Continuously aim to maximize the number and quality proposals for clients
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Front office duties as and when required
- General administration duties
- Assisting the Sales Manager with ad-hoc tasks
Who are we looking for:
- A confident individual with inside Sales experience
- Previous experience working within a customer services focused role
- Fluency in both Dutch and English
- Outgoing and personable character
- Strong client services and excellent relationship building skills
- A great multi-tasker
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Strong IT skills using MS office and Excel
- A bachelor's degree is preferred but not essential
- Someone who wants to be part of a fun and energetic team!
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please submit your resume to Alchemy today
Share this vacancy
Posted: 26 Jun 2019