Our client, a relocation management company is looking to hire an experienced Domestic Relocation Consultant to join their team based in Southern California OR to work remotely on the West Coast, USA.
The Domestic Relocation Consultant will be responsible for managing the US domestic home sale process (programs include; BVO & GBO).
- Manage full home sale and capped programs (BVO & GBO) which include development and management of budgets
- Ensures that each assignee receives a positive experience while managing a high-volume caseload
- Conducts a thorough needs assessment upon the initiation of a relocation to establish the assignees specific requirements and address any concerns or obstacles
- Serves as the primary point of responsibility and coordinator between service partners and the assignee.
- Acts as a single point of contact for administering the various phases of the relocation process for assignees
- Assists the assignee and/or family to ensure all needs are addressed
- Counsels assignees regarding the expense management process (expense reports, lump sum payments, equity payments and tax gross up)
- Updates the technology platform with relevant information regarding each assignees relocation including; referral fees, service fees, and notes for each file
- 4+ years relocation experience
- US Home sale program (BVO / GBO) experience is essential
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- College degree preferred
- Have a Real estate license and CRP designation (strongly preferred)
Share this vacancy
Location: California, United States
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + benefits
Posted: 18 Jun 2019