As Onsite Relocation Consultant you will be the single point of contact for the relocation process of high-level corporate employees for your client at their location in Hong Kong.
For this role you will need to manage client expectations whilst developing client relationships and delivering an excellent relocation service at all times.
If you are a confident relocation professional with a can-do attitude and experience in vendor management this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Manage the relocation processes for high level corporate clients: including management of the shipment of household goods, temporary living, intercultural and language services, destination services, immigration services
- Exposure to global mobility processes
- Assess client needs and retain feedback whilst maintaining and enhancing client relationships
- Develop and implement account specific plans and strategies in conjunction with Director to achieve profit goals
- Demonstrate project management skills to high level corporate client expectations
- Successfully interact with vendor partners
- Ensure that client needs are met in a timely efficient manner through delivery of excellent service during the relocation
- Track exceptions to relocation policy and communicate trending to management, client and staff, recommend solutions to reduce cost
- Engage in client presentations, client/supplier training and other relocation projects.
- University degree or 5 years of experience in a related customer service/ relocation industry required
- Vendor management experience onsite with a corporate client would be highly beneficial
- Knowledgeable about the global mobility industry
- Proven successful customer service experience, preferably with US or European-led multinational company
- Demonstrated experience managing client expectations
- Fluent English
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Posted: 19 Jun 2019