Alchemy Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with a fantastic Financial Services company, who are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join their team in London on a 12-month FTC basis.
The Compensation Analyst will have ultimate responsibility for supporting the business by handling and analysing data and presenting recommendations based on the findings.
- The Compensation Analyst will provide analytical support in relation to salary ranges and bonus targets and on a day - to - day basis according to business needs.
- Assisting key projects including improving strategy, data modelling and commission plan reviews.
- The Compensation Analyst will employ market benchmarking information and data in order to provide suggestions and support for the design of Reward framework.
- Helping drive key business initiatives and decisions by conducting group reward analysis.
- The Compensation Analyst will use their skills and expertise to build and maintain working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders in order to assist the Reward strategy.
- Previous experience with and exposure to Reward activities such as benchmarking and job evaluation.
- The Compensation Analyst will be highly analytical and numerate and be fully proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- The Compensation Analyst will be commercially minded; experience working in a Financial Services or a Consulting environment is desirable.
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to present complex concepts to senior stakeholders.
If this opportunity is of interest and you meet the requirements, apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Banking and Finance
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 26 Jul 2019