Our client a fast-growing Art shipping company, have new position available for a Fine Art Warehouse Manager to direct a small team and effectively oversee warehouse operations.
- Effectively managing a team to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse.
- Overseeing and carrying out the handling and packing of artworks.
- Checking over the condition of all goods, as well as shipping, receiving and storing duties.
- Utilising a forklift for Inventory management purposes.
- Regularly updating warehouse management software to ensure records are accurate and up to date.
- Providing assistance during client visits.
- Previous Art Handling experience.
- Warehouse Management experience is beneficial.
- A Forklift Licence as well as full, clean UK driving license.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to resolve issues.
- A high level of organisation in addition to a keen attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress with an expanding art organisation!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Buckinghamshire, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 25 Jun 2019