Our client, a Contemporary Art Gallery in London are seeking to hire a Designer.
This individual will be based in London, however handling the design and appearance of the exhibition and marketing materials for all our client's Gallery locations.
The main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out all tasks relating to the design of the gallery's visual communication materials.
- Coordinating with the other gallery locations regarding their design operations, creating all visual communications for each location.
- Create visual content for the website to increase the company's art sales and website exposure.
- Design the visual layout of the marketing materials to attract clientele and communicate the artworks.
- Produce catalogues and other visual content for exhibitions and events in all gallery locations.
- Assist in art installations and exhibitions when required.
The key skills required:
- Previous experience working in visual communications or as a graphic designer within the artworld.
- Website designing skills and experience is essential for this role.
- Excellent written communication skills, as well as design skills are essential.
- Experience producing exhibition catalogues and other visual content-writing.
- Previous experience designing content on social media platforms and online advertising sites for a company is required.
- Excellent, up-to-date knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign and other design software.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Marketing, Advertising and PR
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 25 Jun 2019