We have a fantastic opportunity for a Software Implementation Manager to join a growing London team for an innovative Global Mobility software company.
As Implementation Manager your focus will be to lead the configuration and implementation of Global Mobility software. You will build client relationships and ensure all client requirements have been met, including providing to solutions to problems. You will also act as a mentor to the Business Analysts by coaching them and developing their skills so they can reach their full potential.
Any experience within Global Mobility, HR, Moving or relocation software will be highly beneficial.
Implementation Manager Responsibilities
- Design, configuration and implementation of software
- Establishes and provides direction for the configuration and building of system components
- Leads client working sessions
- Ensuring client requirements are met consistently and presents alternatives and solutions to problems
- Works with Business Analysts to document system requirements
- Mentoring Business Analysts, and collaborating with trainers, to help with their career development including both technical and soft skills
- A minimum of 3 years' working with a consulting firm, tax provider or management of an in-house global mobility team or relocation management company,
- Experience implementing software (preferably Global Mobility or HR software)
- 2:1 Degree or above
- Proven experience fostering successful client relationships
- Software configuration and/or business analyst experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills- particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Share this vacancy
Sector: IT and Internet
Location: Greater London, England
Posted: 25 Jun 2019