We are seeking an experienced Lettings Administrator to join our client; a fast growing business in the Hampshire region.
Do you have experience working in the tenancy and lettings industry?
Are you looking for a client service delivery focused role? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
What skills are required?
- Knowledge of the UK property market
- Letting coordination experience
- Tenancy negotiation
- Strong administration
- Excellent customer service
- Advanced Administration skills
- Excellent research abilities
- Highly organised
What does the role offer?
This position offer the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, niche business in the relocation and accommodation industry.
The chance to join to specialist business with a fantastic reputation in the property, relocation and destination service sector.
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- Serving as first point of contact to individuals who require specialist property search support
- Providing guidance and advice to business professionals who have relocated to the UK, regarding their accommodation needs
- Negotiating tenancy lease agreements with landlords and tenants
- Guiding tenants through the check in and check out process
- Act as the specialist advice regarding relocation and destination services, answering client enquiries
- Negotiating tenancy offers with tenants and landlords
- Coordinate with external vendors on other areas of relocation support as required
- Staying up to date on changes in the UK property sector
- Build productive team relationships and contribute pro-actively to team activities
- Liaise with internal destination service department to ensure that the relocation process goes smoothly for the client
- Serve as the property specialist proving guidance and knowledge on the UK property market
Share this vacancy
Sector: Property and Real-estate
Location: Hampshire, England
Salary: £ Competitive salary + benefits
Posted: 28 Jun 2019