Our client, a successful boutique global mobility advisory firm, is seeking an experienced International Mobility Specialist to join their team in Paris due to increase in workload.
You will be working with a variety of clients to provide global mobility advisory services.
- Partner with clients to provide international mobility solutions and provide relevant advice on all mobility related activities.
- Provide coordination and management of international mobility assignments for clients
- Liaise with assignees on mobility related queries, on such matters as mobility policy, immigration, compensation, taxation and social security etc
- Assist in developing relocation packages, including preparation of cost estimates and making recommendations to clients
- Maintain frequent communication with assignees to ensure their assignment is progressing as planned
- Work closely with internal departments and colleagues to ensure assignments are compliant
- Identify and discuss policy and process improvements
- Raise payment requisitions as needed
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience working in global mobility and/or in tax advisory services
- Be familiar with International Mobility Frameworks, Assignment Policies, have basic Taxation and Immigration legislation knowledge
- Managing the administration of international mobility assignments
- Maintaining professional internal and external client relationships at all times
- Prioritizing work and managing workload in busy periods
- Strong communication, including intercultural communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must be fluent in both English and French
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Salary: EUR 40-50K
Posted: 01 Jul 2019